An African national tree, known as the “tree of life”. Both the fruit and the leaves are fit for consumption. Fruit pulp is the so-called monkey bread. The dried pulp is used to obtain Bio baobab, a supplement with a characteristic caramel-lemon flavour.
Biowen Bio Baobab 120g
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Like most Biowen supplements, Bio Baobab is in a glass jar with an aluminium cap. This allows for safe storage and protection from sun and moisture. A special measuring cup is included in the package.
Bio Baobab – properties
- supports the functioning of the immune system,
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness,
- improves the functioning of the digestive system,
- is a natural source of vitamin C, potassium, magnesium and antioxidants,
- is a source of dietary fibre,
- contains calcium that supports the work of muscles,
- B vitamins contained in Baobab help in the proper functioning of the nervous system,
Bio Baobab – method of consumption
Recommended daily dose – 3g (3 scoops).
Take with 150 ml of water.
Diet supplement. It cannot replace a balanced diet.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the supplement.
Bio Baobab – ingredients
Bio Baobab 100% (Adansonia Digitala), powdered.