Obtained by drying fruit and grinding it into powder, which is a natural sugar substitute. Dedicated to diabetics and people on a gluten-free diet. Or just people looking to eliminate sugar from their diet. It works great after training, when the body needs regeneration. A source of protein, vitamins and minerals influencing digestion.
Biowen Bio Lucuma 120g
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £0.66 with what's this?
Bio Lucuma is a great sugar substitute. Is worth reaching for:
- has a low glycaemic index,
- dedicated to diabetics and people on a gluten-free diet,
- is a source of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals,
- contains zinc,
- contains iron, which contributes to the reduction of fatigue and weariness,
- magnesium, protects cells against oxidative stress,
- supports the digestive system,
- is used as a natural antibiotic,
- supports regeneration after exercise,
- has a high content of dietary fiber.
Bio Lucuma – using
Recommended daily dose – 3g. Consume with water, drinks, yoghurt etc.
Can be added to sheep and cakes.
Lucuma is safe for children.
Diet supplement. It cannot replace a balanced diet.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the supplement.
Bio Lucuma ingredients:
Bio Lucuma 100% (Pouteria lucuma), powdered.