Biowen Bio Kale 120g. High-quality powdered organic kale. The product is free from artificial additives, it contains only natural ingredients. It has an ecological certificate.
Bio Kale Powder 120g
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £0.49 with what's this?
Bio Kale Powder 120g from BIOWEN
100 g of the product is made from 1 kg of fresh kale, a vegetable with the EU Organic certificate, great as an addition to healthy cocktails and soups, closed in ecological packaging!
Kale is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet, with a wide range of benefits and extraordinarily few calories per serving. As one would assume from the name, kale powder is dried and smashed form of fresh leaves. These leaves are generally harvested at optimal ripeness, then air or freeze-dried until they are brittle enough to be gently broken and pulverized into dust.
Kale powder is much more concentrated of a form than the fresh wavy leaves since the water weight has been removed, packing the power of a cup of fresh kale into about a serving of four teaspoons – making it far more nutritionally dense than fresh kale and easier to digest. That same serving has more iron than beef per calorie and more calcium than a cup of milk.
- reduction of fatigue,
- helps to create collagen,
- protection against oxidative damage to proteins, lipids and DNA,
- absorption of non-heme iron,
- the body’s resistance,
- the nervous system,
- proper course of mental functions.
- proper condition of teeth and bones,
- muscle function,
- strengthening nerve conduction,
- proper blood clotting,
- energy metabolism,
- supporting the functioning of digestive enzymes.
- a natural antioxidant
How To Use:
- addition to dishes and dishes, desserts
- an addition to cocktails, yoghurts and smoothies
- addition to porridge and muesli
- 100% powdered kale.