Ointment for broken capillaries – VARICARE 60ml, of the polish brand HempKing – A combination of hemp with Helichrysum, horse chestnut and vitamin C. Natural support in the fight against cracked capillaries!
Hempking CBD Ointment for Broken Capillaries-Varicare 60 ml (18+)
Varicare ointment is a product full of natural ingredients, including active ingredients such as horse chestnut, Italian strawflower and vitamin C. Varicare also contains hemp ingredient: true hemp extract with a full spectrum of phytonutrients, including CBD! The product has been tested and is safe. A cosmetic product for couperose skin with a composition suitable for this type of skin.
The ointment was developed in accordance with the principles of the zero waste movement. It is offered in a 60 ml glass jar, and the cap is made of aluminum.
THE MOST IMPORTANT ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
– Horse chestnut increases the resistance of blood vessels to dilating and breaking, strengthens blood vessels, effectively eliminates oedema, improves microcirculation, seals blood vessels.
– Italian strawflower has an astringent effect on capillaries, restores skin balance, reduces redness and soothes irritation, nourishes skin prone to breaking capillaries brightens and moisturises the skin
– Vitamin C supports collagen production, supports blood vessels.
– Little shea and cocoa nuts, almond, olive and hemp oils, as well as hemp extract with a full spectrum of phytonutrients make the ointment work on the skin and care for it.
WHO IS THE OINTMENT FOR BROKEN CAPILLARIES – VARICARE RECOMMENDED TO?
– Anyone who needs support in caring for problem skin,
– People suffering from dilated and broken blood vessels on the skin and prone to breaking them.
– People struggling with reddened skin.
– For people who want to strengthen the skin by treating broken and dilated capillaries and restore a healthy glow to the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Varicare ointment, in small amounts, spread on the skin in the place of cracked or dilated capillaries.
Varicare ointment will work both on the skin of the face and in places of swollen skin and broken blood vessels on the legs, where the skin is much thicker.
Store in a dry place at room temperature up to 25 degrees Celsius.